Apparently the only time I can be arsed to draw is when I'm doing an RP that's specifically sci fi filled with cyborgs.
Starting from left to right:
1. Damn that pose is awkward. Initially I was just drawing awkward concept art poses and then I accidentally started adding personality to the poses so now this chick looks terrible but it's too late. The chick is Kaahlin, an astrophysicist that worked with Sol and was in the same accident as him so she's got the same experimental cybernetic enhancements. But she works for THE ENEMY so she's technically bad but not really. Probably an antihero. I dunno. I've literally only rped her for a 5 minute cameo.
2. Sol, in a really kinda retarded pose. I can't draw him. I dunno why. He's dressed in what I imagine engineer's wear because he's a mechanical engineer that did ROTC. HE'S MY CHARACTER. YEAH. I ALWAYS PLAY THE SAME LOOKING DUDE. DON'T CARE. BUT. He's actually a nice guy. I never rp nice guys, I normally rp assholes and I kinda like being a nice guy for once. Who'd've thought.
3. Penelope is Hopelessromantic's (forgot how to link to people), but I can promise she'll comment if you wanna check her stuff out. She's a skeletor doctor that specializes on working on people that have cybernetic enhancements, making her a little uncommon in her field of study.
4. I'm so lazy that for twins, I literally just copy pasted and mirrored one drawing. These two are literally just called "the twins". They never talk and are always hiding behind the little chick. No one's really sure why they're there but it's assumed that they have something to do with programming systems and developing maps and matrices. They're also based visually on my favourite French-Belgian rapper.
5. The little chick is called Lydia and she's as much of a bitch as she looks. She's a mini juggernaught that verbally steamrolls everyone she encounters and is a weapons expert that enjoys killing the shit out of everything that moves.
All but 1 of them are cyborgs. I FUCKING LOVE CYBORGS.